Please post your Fairtrade recipes below by following these simple guidelines
- Your recipe should include at least 1 Fairtrade ingredient; if this was purchased locally please indicate where from.
- Please use British measurements wherever applicable (for conversions see http://www.jsward.com/cooking/conversion.shtml).
- Feel free to include why this recipe is significant to you: is it a favourite childhood dish? reminds you of your home country? satisfies dietary requirements? or is simply a lot of fun to make and eat!?
- If copied directly from a published source (either in print or online) please include a reference to the original author.
- Upload your pictures (Max size: 2Mb, no more than 2 pictures please)! Recipes submitted without pictures will not be posted until someone tests the recipe and reposts with new pictures.
- Can’t find your category? Would you like to advertise your own blog on your recipe? Make a suggestion in your main post and we’ll add it for you.